PULAU SIPADAN RESORT AT SIPADAN ISLAND [ Reserve Now! ]
This is a dive Resort which caters especially for diving in Sipadan waters. The normal route to the island is through Kota Kinabalu International Airport. From there, a connecting flight takes the diver to Tawau where a transfer is made on air condition coach to Semporna, a trip of 70 minutes. From the fishing town of Semporna, a twin-engine fiberglass boat takes the diver to SIPADAN, a scenic journey of about 50 minutes in good seas.
Our Resort is on Sipadan Island and is right infront of the World Famous Wall Diving called "DROP - OFF". The name of Sipadan is simply legendary in diving circles, conjuring images of twirling tornados of barracudas and jacks, patrolling hammerhead sharks, millions of technicolored reef fish and, above all, dozens of sea turtles swimming peacefully everywhere.
This description is not a far from reality: it might even actually downplay reality a little bit, as Sipadan is considered one of the best diving destination in the world. This small, rainforest-covered tropical island rising from a 700 meter abyss in the Celebes Sea is a destination the committed diver cannot miss.
The Sipadan Island Dive Resort, one of a handful of operators allowed on this protected island, offers great food and comfortable accommodation in simple, beach-front chalets with attached bathrooms and power points, with three boat dives a day, unlimited shore diving and not-to-be missed excursions to the nearby, very different dive sites of Kapalai.
We offer SIPADAN & SIPADAN/KAPALAI COMBINED DIVING PACKAGES
( per diver ) as follows :
Days / Nights USD ( PER DIVER )
4D / 3N 539.00
5D / 4N 717.00
6D / 5N 895.00
Additional Night 116.00
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT - ADDITIONAL 50 % OF THE ABOVE DIVE PACKAGE
NON DIVER - LESS 20% OFF THE ABOVE PACKAGE
- Land & Sea Transfers from Tawau/Semporna/Kapalai/Sipadan/and return.
- Boat schedules: >From Semporna to Sipadan/Kapalai at 09.00hrs & 16.30hrs and from Sipadan/Kapalai to Semporna at 13.00hrs.
- Accommodation on Sipadan & Kapalai on a twin/triple sharing basis
- 3 meals per day plus afternoon tea and snacks.
- Provide daily 3 boat dives around the island and unlimited beach dives just in front of the Resort except on arrival/departure day.
- Equipment provided: tank, weights/belt. Limited gear available for rental.
- Provide diving around the islands of Sipadan, Mabul & Kapalai.
- Night Dives right in front of the Resort. (Only ADVANCED DIVER can do the night dive)
- Prices are subject to changes
Additional fee ( pay to the National Security Department )
US$11.00 being permit fee to stay in SIPADAN Island for 7 days stay.
Additional of US$11.00 per person will be required if extend stay on the 8th day onward.
COPYRIGHT © BORNEO NATIVE HOMESTAY SDN BHD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. [ Disclaimer ]
BORNEO NATIVE HOMESTAY SDN BHD (503273-X) - KKKP/PLN3642
Lot 17, 1st Floor, Taman Victory, Jalan Penampang, 88300 Kota Kinabalu
Locked Bag 202, 88747 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Tel: +60 (88) 717 458 Fax: +60 (88) 710 766 E-Mail: email@example.com